Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Power of Love

ATTENTION:
TODAY I AM GOING TO WRITE IN ENGLISH AND TO THOSE WHO ARE READ THIS POST,PLEASE....CORRECT IT...(korg kena comment lah jawabnyer)...

Where should i start....my feelings or she.....

i start with my feelings..I MISS U FARHANA SO MUCH...Perhaps she miss me too..I just finish downloading Lana and Clark Kent pictures..How sweet they are just like us...holding each other hand while walking,sitting next to each other while eating, arguing,debating for something that unnecessary...by looking to ur eyes farhana...i know how glad i am to be ur bf...eventhough i am not handsome,tough and tougher just like Clark Kent.But both of us share this one thing...a small heart that every single vein is occupied with someone special name...(ada juga share benda lain...kuang2...)..So to my FARHANA BINTI HASBULLAH..u r my lana lang...u know my weaknesses,u know my strengh..So i took some pictures and hopefully one day......


If Clark can fly all the way to Lana just in a seconds,I cant...I got this power to encourage you,to support you whenever ur down..I Love you...



I love this picture, sitting next side by side,Laughing,enjoying the environment....I want both of us wearing exactly the same as the pictures..I love you FARHANA....

P/s
leh x bg gambar kita berdua..hantar dekat email mel...

4 comments:

F said...

Your personal English teacher is here:
Corrections:
TODAY I AM GOING TO WRITE IN ENGLISH AND TO THOSE WHO ARE *READing THIS POST,PLEASE....CORRECT IT...
Perhaps she *misses me too
holding each *others hand while walking
debating *on something that unnecessary
a small heart that every single vein is occupied with *someone's special name.

Good start and keep on writing.

Donut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waq D. Jai said...

aku xsuke bace bi.. xsuke3! haha..

x-m(kazikarin) said...

PPSMI la bro..
kemusykilan dari aku..

apsal gambar small ville plak kuar, mcm langit ngn bumi dowh..

hahaha

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com